Arthritis is used to describe pain, swelling and stiffness in a joint or joints. If you have pain in or around a joint or joints that doesn’t go, you need pay proper attention to this pain. Is it a degenerative condition, which means the symptoms tend to worsen over time, or is it an autoimmune type of arthritis with associated extra-articular symptoms, characterized by inflammatory flares and a chronic clinical course.
When you have arthritis, movement can decrease your pain and stiffness, improve your range of motion, strengthen your muscles, and increase your endurance.
How to Manage Arthritis
1. Keep your joints moving: Do daily, gentle stretches that move your joints through their full range of motion.
2. Use good posture: A physical therapist can show you how to sit, stand and move correctly.
3. Know your limits: Balance activity and rest, and don’t overdo. In addition, lifestyle changes are important for easing pain.
4. Manage weight: Being overweight can increase complications of arthritis and contribute to arthritis pain. Making incremental, permanent lifestyle changes resulting in gradual weight loss is often the most effective method of weight management.
5. Quit smoking: Smoking causes stress on connective tissues, which can increase arthritis pain.
TINATETT HERBAL has a naturally made herbal medicine for treatment of arthritis called ANTI-ARTHRITIES. Very efficient for the treatment of the following:
1. To Relieve of joint pains.
2. Swelling of feet or leg and inflammation.
Adults: Take 90ml (3 of the measuring cup on the bottle) three times daily after meal
Children (Above 5yrs): Take 60 ml (2 of the measuring cup on the bottle) three times daily after meal
Highly Effective when taken together with Yiw Bitters + Numbness + Appicare + Tina Oil
CAUTION: Not recommended for pregnant and breast feeding women
AVAILABLE IN HERBAL & PHARMACEUTICAL SHOPS NATIONWIDE
Visit our site for the product https://www.tinatettherbalonline.com/product/arthrities/