A prostate infection (prostatitis) occurs when your prostate and the surrounding area become inflamed. The prostate is about the size of a walnut. It’s located between the bladder and the base of the penis. The tube that moves urine from the bladder to the penis (urethra) runs through the center of your prostate. The urethra also moves semen from the sex glands to the penis.
Several types of infections can affect the prostate. Some men with prostatitis experience no symptoms at all, while others report many, including intense pain.
All urinary tract infections (UTIs) in men are considered complicated. Therefore, the possibility that infection has ascended to the kidneys must be considered, and treatment regimens must assume that infection of the upper urinary tract has occurred. Urine culture results allow adjustment of the treatment plan if antibiotic sensitivity testing demonstrates a resistant organism.
The symptoms of acute prostatitis:
3. Pelvic pain
4. Painful urination
5. Blood in your urine
6. Foul-smelling urine
7. Decreased urinary stream
8. Difficulty emptying your bladder
9. Difficulty starting to urinate
10. Increased frequency of urination
11. Painful ejaculation
12. Blood in your semen
13. Discomfort during bowel movements
14. Pain above your pubic bone
15. Pain in your genitals, testicles, or rectum
People at risk of getting acute prostatitis:
1. Not drinking enough fluids
2. Using a urinary catheter
3. Having multiple sexual partners
4. Having unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse
Other risk factors include:
1. Being over the age of 50
2. Having a UTI
3. Having a history of prostatitis
4. Having certain genes that can make you more susceptible to prostatitis
5. Having pelvic injuries from bike riding or horseback riding
6. Having orchitis, or inflammation of your testicles
7. Having HIV
8. Having AIDS
9. Being under psychological stress
TINATETT HERBAL has produced one the most effective herbal medicine to fight this problem, UR – Quick this product is available in all herbal and pharmaceutical shops in Ghana.
UR – Quick is for treatment of the following:
- For the relieve of Enlarged prostate and Urinary tract infections.
Take 120ml (4 of the measuring cups on the bottle) three time daily after a meal.
Also, highly effective when taken together with Venecare.
PRICE; GH ₵32.00 in all herbal & pharmaceutical shops in Ghana
CAUTION: Not recommended for pregnant and breast feeding women
You can also visit our website for this product https://www.tinatettherbalonline.com/product/ur-quick/